Is anyone in my area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone in my area?

Just looking through the membership here i was wondering how many people are near me or in my area of the UK (Peterborough, East Anglia)?

Craig
    Craig
    A photo is a moment of time captured forever.

Re: Is anyone in my area?

Hi Craig

I'm In Norwich, so not a million miles away.
    My brother lives in Whittlesey, but alas he's not a snapper!

Dave

Comment

I am in Baldock Herts so only 40 mins down the A1 :-)
      Regards Eddie.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Eddie, yes i know Baldock not far at all :)
        Craig

Comment

Hi Dave,
          No Norwich isn't that far and there are some fantastic photographic opportunities in the city with the cathedral being just one.
          Craig

Comment

Hi Craig close to you Market Deeping.

Carl

Comment

What's the prize for the person who lives nearest then? How about a new 1DS!
              Regards Eddie.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

LOL i wish Eddie :)
                Craig

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm in Bourne. I organise (in the loose sense) an occasional photo jaunt. A few friends; nothing too serious.

The last photo Jaunt was a great success - it was enjoyed by all attending.

It was brand agnostic. The focus was just to have fun, exchange knowledge, enjoy the countryside and a good pub.

An excellent, and humourous, review of the day can be found here:

And some of my shots can be seen on my Flickr Pages and on RedBubble: see the links in my signature.

We have a few more Jaunts planned and you are all very welcome.

Next Jaunt is planned for 17th July @ Hemingford Abbots, Cambridgeshire. Let me if you are interested.
                  Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
                  EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

sounds great to me im in deffo :)
                    Craig

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder about the walk we have planned on the 17th July.@ Hemingford Abbots, Cambridgeshire. I should be finalising the details this week but here's a summary:

Walk Details Time: 2.5 hours Distance: 5.5 miles Level/grade: Moderate: flat walk, 2 stiles, steps up to bridges, may be muddy Paths: Tarmac, field paths, some quiet roads Landscape: Fen, rivers, lakes. Start and end at the Axe & Compass Pub.

I'll start a proper thread regarding this for you to reply in.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder about the walk we have planned on the 17th July.@ Hemingford Abbots, Cambridgeshire. I should be finalising the details this week but here's a summary:

Walk Details Time: 2.5 hours Distance: 5.5 miles Level/grade: Moderate: flat walk, 2 stiles, steps up to bridges, may be muddy Paths: Tarmac, field paths, some quiet roads Landscape: Fen, rivers, lakes. Start and end at the Axe & Compass Pub.

I'll start a proper thread regarding this for you to reply in.

Comment

Working...
                        X