disappearing posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disappearing posts

Is it normal after making a quick post on Latest Posts i.e to pass comment on a picture, for that post to disappear from latest posts back to Forum? Hope I made myself clear.
    Cheers
    Treff

Re: disappearing posts

I think I understand

Latest posts are ones you haven't read - clearly when you answered it you will have read it too
    ef-r

Comment

Hi Treff - yes that's normal. I guess, as you were the last person to add anything, you don't need to see it again for a while!

Once someone else adds to the thread, it will again appear when you press the 'Latest posts' button. I have noticed that after a certain passing of time, the thread will be visible again, even if no-one else has added to it, but I do not know what length of time determines when it appears!

You would only notice this behaviour if you use the 'Latest posts' button. Other people use different methods to keep up with the news, so not all people will see this.

All the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Many thanks both for info. Some times I reply to a post then want to amend what I said and the post is no longer there. Now I understand what is happening there's no problem.
        Thanks again
        Cheers
        Treff

Comment

Working...
        X