Magazine submissions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magazine submissions?

When I logged onto the forum today a message appeared at the top in a yellow bar, something about submissions to EOS magazine. It disappeared before I could read what it said properly. Can someone tell me what it said and where I go to read more? can't find any other reference to it.
    Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: Magazine submissions?

Same here

David
    David

Comment

It says;

EOS magazine photo requirements (see EOS magazine catagory) was updated on Wednesday 17 October. Take a look to see if you have images suitable for publication in EOS magazine.
      Cheers;
      Lee
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
      5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
      17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

So i read the above notice but where is the updated requirements? A link to the post could be helpful.
        Canon 600d
        Canon Ef 24-105mm f4L IS USM, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0 L USM,
        Speedlight 430 EX II, B+W 110 10 stop Screw in ND

Comment

Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks, however,lol
            I get the following message trying to follow the link

Emile Cilliers, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are trying to post a reply to a classified advert. This is not allowed. You must respond by private message (PM). You can send a private message to any member of the forum by clicking their user name in the top left corner of the message and selecting 'Private Message'.
            Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
            Canon 600d

Comment

Me to !!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. It should be working for you now. Let me know if not.
                Robert
                robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks. Working now.
                  Canon 600d

Comment

Huzzah, glad it wasn't only me. Thanks for checking sorting fixing etc.
                    Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Working...
                    X