Unable to post pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to post pics

Been trying to upload some pics, but keep getting "service unavailable" ?????????????
    Ray

Re: Unable to post pics

I'm sorry to keep going on about this, but I can't offer any help without more information.

How many pictures are you trying to upload in one post? Are the images on your computer, or on an image site such as Flickr of Photobucket? Which browser are you using? PC or Mac - and which operating system. Has the message been coming up over 24 hours, or just a couple of times in a short period? Are you able to upload to other forum sites? Is there anything else you think might be relevant?
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Just trying to add to my original thread. Be it one pic at a time or more to do with me. Transferring from Flickr as I normally do.
      Using IMac or IPad on safari or google chrome. Tried one this morning and success, but then tried again to add to post by editing and got the same message again service unavailable.

attempt to edit post by adding pic

I'm lonely by M1RVW, on Flickr

Try with another one

I'm ignoring you by M1RVW, on Flickr

I am flumaxed ??? Have added pics to my original thread but only by doing a new post each time. When I try to add by edit I get random results.
      Not had problems before, but can accept it could be more to do with me, but not convinced.
      Tried by editing and again random results. The one you are looking at allowed. Tried in my original thread and got not enough characters even when there was a comment added. So done by single posts.
      This probably make no sense to you. It is certainly annoying to me.
      Last edited by Doglet; 17-11-2012, 08:26.
      Ray

Comment

Thanks. Let me know if the problem continues.

Is anyone else still experiencing upload problems? Blocking search engines seems to have helped, but relies on the engines following a voluntary code. I will see if it is possible to tighten up on this.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X