Can't seem to find the answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to find the answer

Is there any way to pull a list of threads I have posted to in which there is a new response. In the old forum, one could do this, but I haven't found the option in the new forum yet - which probably means it is right under my nose.

Thank you for reinstating the forums by the way.
    Shawn

Re: Can't seem to find the answer

I agree – that was something I used a lot.
    Dave

Comment

I was just gonna ask that question. it seems harder to go back and find the threads i posted on. can there be an easier way to do this? maybe ill post another thread topic about it.

Comment

At the moment the best way to keep track of replies to your postings is to choose one of the options from the Thread Subscription menu when you start a new topic or reply to a posting (note that this menu won't appear if you use the Quick Reply button).

Once you're logged in go to Quick Links on the menu bar then Subscribed Threads to see your subscriptions.
        Andrew
        www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

thanks andrew. is there a way that i could select or click my own name to show me what threads i have posted in. That may be a possibility. instead of subscribed threads, it could just keep track of where i have posted.

Comment

Indeed, thank you Andrew for your suggestion. Not trying to be a whiny American - just really love the forum of old and new and wanted to make sure I was not missing something.
            Shawn

Comment

Working...
            X