Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I amend one photo posted in a series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I amend one photo posted in a series?

I've accidently loaded the same image twice in a set of three photos posted together.
    is there any way to delete one image and replace it with the correct one as I do not want to delete the whole topic and start over?

Many thanks
    Rose

Originally posted by Lavenderhill View Post
    I've accidently loaded the same image twice in a set of three photos posted together.
    is there any way to delete one image and replace it with the correct one as I do not want to delete the whole topic and start over?

Many thanks
    Rose
    Rose, choose "Edit" on the post in question, then place the cursor just above the image you want to remove and press delete, or place the cursor just after the image and press Backspace. Either should work.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Just going to post, then see you got good advice from Peter
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post

Rose, choose "Edit" on the post in question, then place the cursor just above the image you want to remove and press delete, or place the cursor just after the image and press Backspace. Either should work.
        Thank you for getting back to me Peter, much appreciated.
        I’ve just tried that and unfortunately it has deleted the whole post rather than just the one image - i must have done something wrong the entire lot disappeared into the ether!
        never mind, I’ll just repost it. I was being lazy and thinking i could just amend one photo in the set.
        Thank you anyway
        Rose.

Comment

Working...
        X