Challenge #68 - Textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Challenge #68 - Textures

Diana, Great subject matter which clearly gave loads of scope and options; I really didn't envy your job in choosing this one. Thanks for taking the effort for commenting and scoring on every entry - this is what makes these Challenges so valuable to me. I'm gonna be all week being given second against the rest of this field, so thanks for that.
    Well done Steve, that is exactly the kind of shot I love, well spotted and beautifully executed.
    And well done everyone - another cracking set, hope to see you all on the next one.
    Canon EOS 7D
    EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
    Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
    flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Well done to everyone who entered.

Congratulations SJP on the winning shot. Have to say it does show texture really well.

and a job well done Diana.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks Diana for settings an interesting challenge. Good to see many entries, and of such variety! Well done too for the critique in explaining your judging... I find this most useful.

Well done to SJP as the winner (and next setter / judger), but well done to all who entered.

Will wait to see what SJP coms up with for the next one!

Mike.
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks Diana for the challenge and judging,.Being a beginner it was a surprise coming second equal. The standard of entries was high . Well done SJP for the winning shot Well done to rest of the photographers. Looking forward to next challenge.
          PS Just like to say I think this is a great forum
          Jimmy

Comment

Thanks Diana for an interesting subject and congratulations to SJP and the other winners.

Comment

Congrats Steve and thanks Diana.

Doug.
              Cameras... 7D, 350D
              Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
              Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Great comp and superb entries. Well done all, thanks Diana and great winning shot.
                Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

This was a great challenge with a lot of superb entries, congratulations to SJP and I am looking forward to the next challenge.

Ian.
                  Ian

Comment

Thank you Diana for this challenge, I'm chuffed to have won considering the excellent standard of the images there were some absolutely stunning entries! Well done to everyone who entered and Alex and Jimmy in particular.
                    Steve's kit - Canon 6D/EG-D/BG-E13/60D/EF-D/BG-E9/600 EX-RT/17-40L/24-105L/40/100L/70-200L/70-300/2x iii/Sigma 8-16/Yongnuo YN-568EX (x2)/YN560EX II/YN622C-TX/YN622C (x4)

Comment

Congratulations all. A good subject, very well supported with varied ideas and very well judged by Diana.
                      Colin

Comment

Working...
                      X