Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Challenge 88 - Parallel Lines

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
    Congratulations to the top 3 and a very well done critique of the images David

Also congratulations to Wayne the overall winner.

Tom
    Tom I lost Great comp, congrats to David, great shot. David tis for the moments and the challenge.
    TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Comment

Well done everyone, and thanks for the win (never win anything so trying to avoid going into the full on oscar speech. . . )

Off to throw up the next challenge - it's the judging that scares me lol

.DAVID.
      Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Thanks for an interesting challenge and thorough judging David, and congratulations to David S. and the other winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Els View Post
          Tom I lost Great comp, congrats to David, great shot. David tis for the moments and the challenge.
          Opps, ment David, sorry Wayne, read the order backwards.

Tom

Comment

Well done David for winning, everyone for entering (good to see so many entries for this one) and a big thanks to David for setting the challenge this time - certainly got me thinking each time I went walkabout over the last fortnight about what to photograph for it.
            Andy
            Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
            EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
            [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

David, thanks for the great theme, which really got me thinking, and for the excellent critique of all the images. Much appreciated.
              Well done David S, a great image as I have said elsewhere. Looking forward to your theme.
              And well done everyone on such a great variety of entries, and nice to be back into double figures. Let's all keep it up.
              Canon EOS 7D
              EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
              Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
              flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Many thanks to all for the kind comments - as David Stallard said - it is the judging that is the scary bit!
                The other worrying time is after the theme is set and until the first entry is posted - you wonder if anyone is interested in what you have set.
                Good luck to David in runnng the next challenge.

david

Comment

Originally posted by CountDavid View Post
                  Many thanks to all for the kind comments - as David Stallard said - it is the judging that is the scary bit!
                  The other worrying time is after the theme is set and until the first entry is posted - you wonder if anyone is interested in what you have set.
                  Good luck to David in runnng the next challenge.

david
                  I don't think you need to worry about lack of interest, from my perspective I often look and want to participate but what stops me is:
                  • Not thinking I can come up with a good enough image
                  • unable to find the right inspiration
                  • not enough time

I am sure this is the case for many, keep them coming!

Ian
                  EOS 600d, ef 18-55 is kit lens, 50 mm 1.8 mkii, Tamron 70-300, 430EXii

Comment

A good set of entries for a widely interpreted theme.
                    I didn't enter as I've been away so much lately so missed it - a shame as I seem to have seen nothing but parallel lines in the last few days

Cheers,
                    John

Comment

Thanks for the interesting subject and also for your useful feedback - judging is difficult task as photography is so personal - well done!

Congratulations too to David on his great winning shot!! Looking forward to the next challenge

Comment

Thanks Ian, John and Diana - your support is appreciated

David

Comment

Working...
                        X