I have asked for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have asked for help

Being new to this site I would love to share some of my images with you all.
    I did ask if any kind member could run me through the process of puting full size images up
    I dont want to seem pushy,,,but....Im sure your not all ignoring me...but I do need your help.
    Not a good sign for futher members to be left out,
    If I dont get a reply...im OFF.
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: I have asked for help

Quite simply you cant put full size pictures up - the limitation is about 850px horizontal. If you want to show full size pictures then the best way is to put them onto your own website and then link the pages to the forum using the 'earth' icon
    ef-r

Comment

Hi Codachrome - sorry you've been ignored - I use Flickr.com to manage my photos online, then link to the images on flickr from here using this button:

I know Flickr seems to be frowned upon by some members of the forum (not sure why) and www.photobucket.com appears to be the hosting of choice. They're both free (unless you want to pay for advanced features).

If you want more detailed instructions, PM me and I'll be glad to help.
      =========================================
      Scotty - Noob with a 550D, Russell Hobbs 14943, 18-55 IS Kit Lens,
      70-300mm Tamron, Wahl 5560-917, nifty fifty and a Philips QC5015

Flickr Account

Comment

Codac - I've put my Flickr method (might be long-winded but it works) as a reply on the Challenge 6 thread.
        Cheers, Chris.
        Just chuggin' along.

Comment

I use flickr, and it works for me!
          Richard

Think before you press the shutter button!

Comment

Yeah - I think Flickr's great! I haven't used photobucket though - perhaps I'm missing a trick
            Scotty - Noob with a 550D, Russell Hobbs 14943, 18-55 IS Kit Lens,
            70-300mm Tamron, Wahl 5560-917, nifty fifty and a Philips QC5015

Flickr Account

Comment

I use Photobucket and it is very good. You can also edit,re-size the image etc before you send it/share it etc.
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Thanks all for your help...i use photobucket and have downloaded images...
                There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

.i use photobucket and have downloaded images...
                  and some very good and different they are indeed. The only one I was not sure of was the black & white mill... it was the sky which you added that has me undecided, whereas the goldfish in the light bulb is very clever
                  David

Comment

Working...
                  X