In the summertime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the summertime

Challenge no 9 gonna be hard one for me...I live in the north west we had our summer time last wednesday.
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: In the summertime

Take a picture of the rain :)
    ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
      Take a picture of the rain :)
      LOL.....good thinking
      jhdee

Comment

I did notice the challenge seems to have coincided with the end of summertime, at least in these parts.
        Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

This is a good opportunity for all the creative photographers in our midst to use photoshop and other software to create "Summertime". Shouldn't be difficult.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

See what you can do with mung beans and a Jerry can

Comment

With photoshop I could try make a nice sunset over a golden beach with lovers walking into the night.....or.....A jerry can full of mung beans.
              There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
              X