No announcement yet.

Challenge 194 - All Creatures Great and Small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks for the entries, all were of a very high standard, it was pleasing to see the different ways the theme had been interpreted.

I'm not going to go through each one as they were all technically very good and it was difficult to choose between them, each had something that related to the theme. So, it is down to my personal preference, trying to judge each image on what the photograph means, why was it taken, etc. All could have easily been in the top three.

My choice for the top three in reverse order are:

3 - Hougun, the eye contact and tight crop makes me wonder what Hougun is thinking, looks great in mono.
    2 – Pooch on a mission, easy to see why this was taken, just makes you smile.

and finally the winner is

1 – Busy Time, this sums up the theme and is beautifully taken.

Well done everybody who entered and particularly Nigel, so over to you for the next challenge.

Chris

Comment

Thank you so much Chris for hosting this challenge, it was a lot of fun and every single entry was well taken, I wouldn't of liked the job of chosing a winner for this one, it would have been tough.

A special well done to Alex and Ian, very well deserved and a huge congrats to Nigel for his win. As soon as I saw this image I had a feeling it would win. Very well deserved.

Looking forward to the next challenge Nigel

Comment

Well done Nigel and the rest of the podium for such great shots, most of all thanks to Chris for setting an interesting challenge, roll on the next one Nigel.

Comment

Thank you Chris for setting the interesting challenge and the judging - it was fun thinking of what creature to take a pic of.
          Congratulations to Nigel and those in the podium, I look forward to the next challenge.

Rose

Comment

Congratulations to Nigel and the podium people, some great images. And of course thanks to Chris for setting and judging.
            I look forward to the next challenge
            Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Well done Nigel and many thanks to Chris for the Challenge and the judging. And also well done Alex

Look forward to your Challenge Nigel

Ian
              Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Thank you so much Chris for setting and judging this challenge. Congratulations to everyone for all the great images. I'll put my thinking cap on and set the next challenge.
                Nigel
                EOS 80D, EF-S 55-250 4-5.6 IS, EF-S 18-55, EF-S 10-18, EF 50 1.8

Comment

Gosh, Chris, I’m touched to have made the podium, thanks so much, and huge congratulations to Nigel and Ian, both brilliant images. That was a fun challenge, looking forward to the next.
                  Canon EOS 7D
                  EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                  Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
                  flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Working...
                  X