Training DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training DVDs

Has anyone got any experience of using camera specific training DVDs? I am considering buying one for my 7D and wondered if either the Blue Crane or JumpStart guides are any good?
    Martin
    Canon 7D,EFS 15-85 IS USM, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

Re: Training DVDs

Hi Martin,

I have the Blue Crane Vol2. and it did help.

Before you spend money check out these movies/links I have posted previously

rainforest photography, rain forest photography, tropical nature photography, Costa Rica photography, Costa Rica photos, nature photo tours, Costa Rica photo tours, nature photography tours, nature photography workshops, nature photography blog

They helped me setup and understand some of the important features - even the general one on how the focus system works. If you know all this please ignore :)

Anyway I hope this helps

Graydon
    Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
    EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Martin, I have used the Experience Seminars DVDs on the 55OD and 5D Mk2. Both are very clear and concise. There is one for the 7D. They can be purchased from Experience Seminars web site or EOS magazine shop, the latter are cheaper than Experience Seminars for the same product. Enjoy your study. Johnnybee.

Comment

Thanks Graydon & johnnybee
        Martin

Comment

Applefan, I've used the Experience Seminars 60D DVD (at over 4hours long!), and found it went way beyond what the manual did in explaining the what, how, and why's of the camera set-up and use. Thoroughly recommended!
          Steve's kit - Canon 6D/EG-D/BG-E13/60D/EF-D/BG-E9/600 EX-RT/17-40L/24-105L/40/100L/70-200L/70-300/2x iii/Sigma 8-16/Yongnuo YN-568EX (x2)/YN560EX II/YN622C-TX/YN622C (x4)

Comment

Thanks S_J_P
            Martin

Comment

Working...
            X