Kerso Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerso Order

I read with a great deal of interest posts regarding HDEW and Kerso (Flash Camera) on this site.

I ordered a 60D on Thursday 24th May at 17:00 from Ian at Flash Camera.

My order status showes at 19:00 Friday, it had been shipped.

I'll keep you up to speed as to how it works out.

I'm really looking forward to playing with the camera, especially the flip out screen!
    The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Re: Kerso Order

My 60D arrived safe and well yesterday (Monday) lunchtime! Excellent service and blooming good value.

I'd recommend Flash Camera, I'll be using him again that's for sure. 5*
    The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Comment

Pleased to hear positive comments!

Hope you love the 60D, I've had mine a while now an absolutely love it, flip-out screen, HDVideo, wireless-flash, what's not to like?
      Steve's kit - Canon 6D/EG-D/BG-E13/60D/EF-D/BG-E9/600 EX-RT/17-40L/24-105L/40/100L/70-200L/70-300/2x iii/Sigma 8-16/Yongnuo YN-568EX (x2)/YN560EX II/YN622C-TX/YN622C (x4)

Comment

I have used Ian at flashcamera a few times now and will recommend him to anyone who will listen, prices and service are second to none.

.DAVID.
        Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Glad you had good service hope you like your new camera, thanks for the info.

Ray

Comment

Working...
          X