Canon shares dip after it lowers its earnings forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon shares dip after it lowers its earnings forecast

I did think the Canon predictions for sales for this year were a bit high at 27% after a great year of 30% last year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18993598

Shares in the Japanese camera and office equipment maker Canon fall after the firm cuts its earnings forecast.
    Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Twitter: @PicturesqueScot

Re: Canon shares dip after it lowers its earnings forecast

They might do better if some prices fell instead... Some of the new lenses are eye-wateringly expensive.
    Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Not interested in Canon shares, only interested in Canon products and prices.
      Will this affect the price or availabilty? doubt it.
      Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
      Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Hereford_EOS View Post
        Not interested in Canon shares, only interested in Canon products and prices.
        Will this affect the price or availabilty? doubt it.
        Only mentioned it as noticed the forecast in the latest EOS magazine so thought maybe of interest to some.

It should change their marketing strategy and maybe even prices.

That said I have a feeling they've got very high hopes on the Canon M Series to pick up a lot of the slack, and they'll wait and see what that does for their sales.

Woolley, you're not wrong, been a few things I'd like to have picked up, very interested in a Macro lens but out of my price range at the moment.
        Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Twitter: @PicturesqueScot

Comment

Working...
        X