Online Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online Suppliers

So high, I might be tempted to go for a 60D ?

Good luck with whatever you go for, and I hope you get one at the decent price !

Trev

Comment

Yep that's the dilema at current prices the 650D and 60D are equally interesting. Given I'm not in a hurry to buy I can wait and see what happens over next few weeks.
      Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Originally posted by antoeknee View Post
        Yep that's the dilema at current prices the 650D and 60D are equally interesting. Given I'm not in a hurry to buy I can wait and see what happens over next few weeks.
        Hi, I ordered the 650D with the 18-135 STM lens from Newman Collins on Monday so when it comes I will let you know. I needed a camera for a college course I am doing with video ability to so I would not have to get a seperate video camera and I could not afford to go to a camera shop, so fingers crossed. Maybe you guys can help me determine if it is genuine UK stock? They are set up with verified with visa which is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by DanseMacabre View Post
          Hi, I ordered the 650D with the 18-135 STM lens from Newman Collins on Monday
          I wish you all the best with your purchase.

Visa? acceptable worldwide but at least you are safe by using a credit card and not using a debit card.
          Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
          Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by DanseMacabre View Post
            Hi, I ordered the 650D with the 18-135 STM lens from Newman Collins on Monday so when it comes I will let you know. I needed a camera for a college course I am doing with video ability to so I would not have to get a seperate video camera and I could not afford to go to a camera shop, so fingers crossed. Maybe you guys can help me determine if it is genuine UK stock? They are set up with verified with visa which is a good sign.
            WHilst I'll not be buting my 60D from them now will be interested as might be in market for lenses in the future.
            Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS

Comment

I got mine from www.panamoz.com I know it's an import but they pay all the fees. Plus if you contact them first and arrange payment by bank transfer you get a 5% discount. Price at the moment is £560 + £9.99 postage http://panamoz.com/index.php/digital...is-ii-kit.html but it would be down to £541.50 with a bank transfer. I've bought from Panamoz about 8 times since january, including 2 bodies, a ringflash and a bunch of lenses. Delivery time is usually 3 to 4 days and is trackable via UPS website.

Comment

Ok, camera is here, so a little over the 72hrs they say is normal but still under the 14 days they give as a max. The box does contain a paper instruction manual and this is well printed no smudging or anything to suggest it is a copy. There is also a cd instruction manual and a cd software disk again, well printed and serial numbered. The camera is well packaged and everything apears to be genuine. I will update when i register the camera with Canon UK.

Comment

If it is a UK camera, you will be able to register, but if it is foreign, like from the USA, you will not, this happened with my compact camera, so I am now weary where I buy my products. Bought mine from Jessops, as I can pay it interest free over ten months with a deposit. I am sure you will be pleased with it, the 650D with this new lense is very good!
                  EOS 50E with Tamron EF lense 28-200mm, EOS 760D, EOS 650D, Canon EFS lense 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM and Canon EF 70-300 F4-5.6 IS USM, and Canon flashgun 380EX

Comment

I have just registered with Canon uk, all has checked out. I am very happy. The new lens is very sharp, for the money.

Comment

Excellent news. Having picked up my 60D yesterday just about to spend some time getting use to the camera but I know I'll be looking at lenses in the near future and hearing your positive experience means that this company will be on my list of possible suppliers.

Comment

Working...
                      X