Advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice please

Thank you for the kind comments - I look forward to seeing Shanes pics - whilst Im on the subject its worth looking at 500px.com as a whole - they have some really good photographers (and some not so good as well) especially if you narrow the subject down via their searh engine - the other site is 1x.com - again some talented stuff there to inspire you!
    James
    James Boardman Woodend
    www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

I can't upload my pictures, I've tried doing it on the laptop and from Flickr.

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
        Hi Shane,
        Hope it all went well. I also liked the pics posted by Sandra - well done.
        Here is one of mine - shot in the Swedish Arctic ~ 24mm lens f1.4 (fully open), 10 second exposure at 1200 ISO. Midnight Feb 26th 2012.
        Temp -32 degC !!

James
        Now you're just showing off Jim !!! LOL

Comment

coopershane74, on Flickr

Comment

I think that is pretty decent first try by anybody's standard
            James
            James Boardman Woodend
            www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Thank you James, I really enjoyed getting the camera into the M setting and having a good play with the settings and understanding what they actualy do, and putting everyone's advise to good use.
              Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Treff View Post
                If you set you tripod up in the middle lane I can assure you that you will get lots of emergency vehicles with their flashing lights.
                More than a fleet. They say hospital food is not to bad this time of year
                Cheers
                Treff
                Are you talking from experience here Treff??

Comment

A great attempt, I like the "light trails M6 services" with the bends and exits, better than just straight lines.
                  I must try this one day.
                  Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                  Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Thank you, and that's the one I like the best too, I'm on the lookout for some better spots now I've got the bug lol.
                    I'm off to Cannock chase on Tuesday trying to get my first picture of the deer that are there.

Comment

Working...
                    X