Visit to Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Visit to Saudi Arabia

You have some great shots here, Richard, and obviously have decided not to listen to any of the cautionary advice given on this forum, well done!
    Based on these prelim shots, I look forward to seeing your select few upon your return, if you're not arrested as a spy first!
    Andu

Comment

Some interesting shots there Richard; I look forward to the rest. I spent two years in Saudi in the late 80s so they bring back some memories (both good and bad). The defaced hair colouring packages are particularly evocative. Hmmm, must dig those old pics out of the loft...
      But keep on being careful, no single shot is worth getting arrested for, or even losing your kit. But clearly you've been sensible so far in not photographing any actual Saudis - they all look like migrant workers happy with what you are doing to me.
      Cheers,
      Alex
      Canon EOS 7D
      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
      Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Peter, Andy and Alex, thank you for stopping by and looking, plus all the others who have not commented. Views on Flickr went through the roof yesterday! I have had a lot of fun with this, I just have to decide which ones make the grade for proper viewing here!!! I have to say that the Cheryl Cole face obliteration was something else!

Hopefully the power of the 5Diii as a low light camera comes across. Sometimes difficult to tell when you are in the middle of taking, processing and uploading photographs, while thinking about the next day's meetings!

Richard
        Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Took me some time to go through all your pictures. Very nice and a good record of your trip. Glad you are back in one piece.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
            Took me some time to go through all your pictures. Very nice and a good record of your trip. Glad you are back in one piece.
            Thanks Nat. Just to cause trouble there are a load more now on Flickr. But I am now back and the vast majority are uploaded. I will choose a few for proper posting soon. Maybe a few B&W and a few street shots.

Best

Richard
            Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Working...
            X