Trying to remember huge photographic warehouse company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to remember huge photographic warehouse company

About ten years ago I found by accident a huge photographic warehouse in the West London area (Middlesex kind of area). They sold everything from cameras to equipment. Does anyone remember who they are/were, and have any details?
    It was a HUGE warehouse, so I'm kind of hoping someone might remember them and who they were.
    Last edited by NickM; 09-04-2013, 18:21.
    I'm the first to rush to help people, yet it's not okay to respond to a misinformed remark. You don't deserve my custom, patronage or help, so taking it elsewhere.

Re: Trying to remember huge photographic warehouse company

Probably Euro Foto Centre in Uxbridge.

They ceased trading around 2000.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks Robert, yes that probably was them. It was actually 1998/9 when I think about it, but Uxbridge sounds the right area. I only found them by chance, and left photography shortly afterwards.
      Shame. Was hoping they were still in existence, but thank you.
      I'm the first to rush to help people, yet it's not okay to respond to a misinformed remark. You don't deserve my custom, patronage or help, so taking it elsewhere.

Comment

I still have their "discount" card. You needed to pay for the card and then you were entitled to a 10% (I think) discount on all purchases for a year. As the first thing I bought there was a S/H Canon T90 I bought the card and the discount on the T90 paid for it. I got 10% off everything for a year after that. Spent quite a bit in there too. They were missed when they closed as they had a good S/H section too.
        Regards ,
        Norman

Comment

Working...
        X