Open College of the Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open College of the Arts

Has anyone on the forum experience of either studying for themselves, or anyone else they know doing so, the OCA Degree course in photography? I have been thinking about doing it for the last couple of years and now giving it some serious consideration, so if anyone can pass on what they know about it then I would be so grateful. Thank you.

Re: Open College of the Arts

I have looked here for feedback a couple of times. it sounds like a great idea!

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Re: Open College of the Arts

I have no experience of studying as such ... probably the same as most ..reading books ..watching videos and practising.

Go for your degree course I would say .. nothing ventured nothing gained ...
      [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Working...
      X