Canon Repair Establishments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon Repair Establishments.

I am looking for a repair centre in or around the Sheffield area, one where I can discus the problem I am having with my 7D Camera.

Re: Canon Repair Establishments.

Here you go try this Canon UK link.
    Bob Turner
    Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Thanks for the info, was hoping someone might know a place a bit nearer to the Camera - the nearest on the Canon site is Stoke on Trent.

regards
      Last edited by navyman; 20-11-2013, 23:58.

Comment

Originally posted by navyman View Post
        I am looking for a repair centre in or around the Sheffield area, one where I can discus the problem I am having with my 7D Camera.
        If you can say what the problem is ..there may be some one on the site could help ?....
        [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

I got caught in a heavy downpour and the camera got soaked.since then it has worked now and again. sometimes for a long enough period to make me think all is well but at other times it is an on off time. The camera is at our Daughters House in Worksop hence the search for a repairer nearby.
          Last edited by navyman; 20-11-2013, 23:56.

Comment

Originally posted by navyman View Post
            Thanks for the info, was hoping someone might know a place a bit nearer to the Camera - the nearest on the Canon site is Stoke on Trent.

regards
            I've recently had to call upon the services of H. Lehmann Ltd, of Stoke-on-Trent, and was very impressed with their services and cost structure.
            I hope this helps.

Comment

Just a thought. Why don't you try one of your local camera shops. They may have some ideas... or even a service where they send off. If that makes sense.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks Mark and DG, our daughter has just phoned me and has tried the camera using using the remote set up and the camera fires every time so it could be the shutter switch to blame, I'll get her to take it in to a camera shop in Sheffield where I expect they will send it off to Canon repairers. I can't get up to see her just yet,but she knows what to do, she is a keen photographer i've yet to best her. thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X