The Societies Photographic Exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Societies Photographic Exhibition

I am not a member of any of the societies, but they have a trade show in the Hilton at the top of the Edgware Road in London. There are two camera shops there: Park Cameras and another. If you are looking at buying brand new kit and can get there easily, it is well worth it. The prices are silly: £1,599 for a 70-200 f2.8 Mk2. That is £300 off current Wex and Park Camera prices. The only problem is that it finishes tomorrow. They also had a Pixma Pro 10 for £379 including a Spyder Pro, a whole set of spare inks and some paper.

I had to rip myself away...

Richard

PS entrance is £6 which I paid online, but when I turned up, they didn't check they just gave me a ticket. Canon have a big stand. Nothing from the dark side!
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Re: The Societies Photographic Exhibition

The other "general purpose" dealer is Camera World. There are also lots of other people selling stuff. I went Friday but registered in advance so it was free to get in (I'm not a member).

Comment

Re: The Societies Photographic Exhibition

Originally posted by DrJon View Post
      The other "general purpose" dealer is Camera World. There are also lots of other people selling stuff. I went Friday but registered in advance so it was free to get in (I'm not a member).
      Shame we did not meet up then!

Thanks - I had forgotten Camera World - sorry CW!!! Yes - loads of people selling stuff but the amazing big deals on cameras, lenses and printers were those two. Canon seemed to have given them an AMAZING discount structure.

Richard
      Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Working...
      X