Adobe Creative Cloud, watch those fat fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Creative Cloud, watch those fat fingers

I thought I would sign up to Adobe CC. The monthly cost for Lightroom and Photoshop is excellent. I foolishly made a typo in entering my email address. After what felt like an eternity communicating with their very polite offshore support people it appeared there was little that could be done. I had to make a second purchase and the first will be refunded soon, apparently!

So watch those fat fingers, apparently one of the largest software companies cannot sort out typos

- Tony
    - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Re: Adobe Creative Cloud, watch those fat fingers

Are you not able to log in to the account created with the incorrect email address and obtain the details and then change the email address online.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Thanks for that info Tony - that's sunk me then, I must be the typo king of this forum !
      James
      James Boardman Woodend
      www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuna View Post
        Are you not able to log in to the account created with the incorrect email address and obtain the details and then change the email address online.
        You would think so wouldn't you. It is possible to go to the account and enter a correct email address. You then press a button to receive a verification email from Adobe. That never arrives. They then told me it wasn't possible to do and the account had to be cancelled and a repurchase made

Hey ho!

- Tony
        - Tony

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
          Thanks for that info Tony - that's sunk me then, I must be the typo king of this forum !
          James
          I was so annoyed. A simple error took ages to sort. So be careful James.
          - Tony

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X