Canon Printer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon Printer Question

I was thinking of up-grading my Canon Printer ? At the moment I have a IP6700D which has been very good and still is but can I do better ? Mainly for printing out my Photographs / so done some research and down to 2 = MG 7550 or the ix 6850 Does anyone have experience with either ? the reviews seem to be good for either An A4 / A3 is a consideration as well only ever had a A4

Ian - Pingdriver1952

Re: Canon Printer Question

I bought the 7550 for the family for Xmas and it's a cracking printer. It prints fast and accurately. I have been through the mill with larger A3 printers and spent a fortune on inks and cleaning cycles, mainly because of the idle periods causing clogs. I concluded that it is more cost effective to use a lab for anything bigger than A4.
    Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul I will think a little longer and hope I get more replies before I decide ?? A4 I'm thinking

Ian

Comment

I have the MG 7150 which I think is the previous version of the 7550. I use a lab for large prints but for up to A4 it is ideal and produces very accurate prints. Cheap to run too using third party inks, around £20 for 2 complete sets from First Call at Amazon

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Working...
        X