Canon closing CPS in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon closing CPS in Europe

I was talking to an employee of Canon in Germany and he told me that they have received a notification that Canon are going to shut down the CPS program in Europe. I sent an email last week to CPS in Germany requesting more information but have not received a response.
    Have any of you heard anything. I for one, would be seriously upset if this turns out to be the case..
    EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Re: Canon closing CPS in Europe

Try emailing someone like David Clapp or Andy Rouse who are both Canon Ambassadors - they should have some idea of what is going on
    Hope that helps
    James
    James Boardman Woodend
    www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Hopefully this rumour is not true, I think the CPS programme is very useful.
      Andy

Comment

So, I've received a reply from CPS. They say that there is absolutely no truth to the rumour. CPS has played will continue to play an important role in Canon's support for the professional user. So, we can all breath a sigh of relief..
        EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Working...
        X