Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best NEW photography related gadget you brought for under £50 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best NEW photography related gadget you brought for under £50 ?

Thought this might turn up some useful items , and I got a few Amazon vouchers burning a hole in my pocket One of the best things I purchased recently was a Rocket blower brush . So what have you brought recently that hasn`t broke the bank but you have got good use out of ?

Re: Whats the best NEW photography related gadget you brought for under £50 ?

You mean BOUGHT not brought.

Comment

I've not bought anything for a while, in fact have £110 sat in my Amazon account from my birthday, I'm holding out for Aug and a shiny new toy hopefully ...
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
        I've not bought anything for a while, in fact have £110 sat in my Amazon account from my birthday, I'm holding out for Aug and a shiny new toy hopefully ...
        If they bring the 5Div out for £110 then I am in as well!

I bought a sensor cleaning pen... £20 from Jessops - they said it was what they use and they would have charged £30 for a 48 hr turnaround or £50 for a one hour turnaround... So £20 seemed a good deal. They also use a rocket blower which I already had. No dust bunnies on my photographs now (I hope!)
        Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Originally posted by rcarca View Post
          If they bring the 5Div out for £110 then I am in as well!
          lol... thats one heck of a cashback
          :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
          X