Terry
    Attached Files

Re: Test 4

It worked .............. yippeee!

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Please critique the photo as you have convinced me light & composition are the keys to moving away from "snaps".
      Thanks
      Terry

Comment

Terry, well done yuo got there in the end.

I am no expert but for what it is worth here are my thoughts.

I think you have the exposure and colour balance spot on and in my opinion you have taken the picture of the car at the correct angle i.e. 3/4 angle which shows it of nicely, to improve the composition of the o/a photo can I suggest that if you had made the background less sharp by using a larger apature (say F4 rather than F11 as an example) to reduce the depth of field you would have emphasised the car in the photo, also would it have been possible to have placed the car at a slightly different angle so that you just have the trees and bushes as the background, I find the pole supporting the cable distracting. the last suggestion would be to reduce the space at the rear of the car and leave a little more at the front giving the impression that it could drive away into the space.

Please do not take these comments a suggesting you have done a bad job, far from it.
        Last edited by Muscat; 17-08-2010, 18:55. Reason: change small to large as type made

Comment

Working...
        X