Brings back memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brings back memories

Was just sorting out some papers in the spare room and found this from 1982 when I was using a AE-1.

canon club by Stackman1, on Flickr

Re: Brings back memories

A good nostalgic find, thanks for sharing I particularly like shadowy image with clever use of a crisp laser.

Cheers,
    John

Comment

That brings back memories. 1982 was the year I left Practical Photography magazine to set up Club Canon - the forerunner of EOS magazine (first published in 1993). I wrote the handbook as a free incentive to encourage subscriptions to the club. It seemed to work and we still have some photographers who have subscribed continuously for over 30 years.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Canon A1 , was my first ( though 2nd hand ) Canon Camera .

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
          That brings back memories. 1982 was the year I left Practical Photography magazine to set up Club Canon - the forerunner of EOS magazine (first published in 1993). I wrote the handbook as a free incentive to encourage subscriptions to the club. It seemed to work and we still have some photographers who have subscribed continuously for over 30 years.
          An impressive piece of marketing!
          Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
            Wow, I had no idea. So that'll be 35years of Canon publishing this year. Excellent work Robert!
            Garry Macdonald on Flickr
            Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

I think I still have my copy somewhere - I must look it out!
              Quentin

Comment

I love that bulky and blocky look on old cameras Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

Working...
                X