Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your help is needed to get some fantastic shots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your help is needed to get some fantastic shots!

Hi Gary;

That sounds like a pretty-good comprehensive 'all-rounder' to get you going... Look forward to seeing some results...

As a matter of interest; who's running the course?

Have fun
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it and hope to get some great shots. Its come just in time actually as I am going to Thailand in three weeks so will hopefully have enough time to practice what ive learnt.

The course is run by a guy named Andy Hornsbury from Going Digital. Heres a link to his website: http://www.goingdigital.co.uk/photog...hotography.php

My sister in law has been on a few courses in the past and rates them. He was actually at her wedding last week!

Comment

Originally posted by grjones View Post
        My sister in law has been on a few courses in the past and rates them. He was actually at her wedding last week!
        What ............................ she married him?

Colin
        Colin

Comment

I wish she had, would have been good to keep it in the family so to speak. Lol, he was just there as a guest! Can't work out why she didn't have him as the official photographer as he took well over 400 photos! At the least he met and managed to join up a new student..! For all I know he may be on here as he was styling a very nice 7d..

Comment

Hi all, just purchased my first lens... Went for the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, quite happy with it, Will be giving it a go on my course tommorow, hopefully will have some better shots.

Comment

Good luck .............. enjoy ....................... took me a while to get as bad as I am .........LOL
              Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Had a really good day in London, would have liked to have had a liitle more hands on photography so to speak rather than in the class, but think, i now know how to use the camera in AV. Took quite a few random pics but this one stood out to me, Dont know if this is the right place to ask for comments but would love you pros to cast your eyes and see what you think,

Gary

Comment

Working...
                X