Exposure Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exposure Calculator

I always meant to make one of those cardboard cut-out exposure sliders, just for fun, but never found the time. (Plus I wonder how long it would have lasted.)
    For those who don't know what I'l talking about look here:

and
    Exposure-Mat - The free downloadable Exposure Meter for photographers, Camera Collectors and Cinematographers

However I have now found a nice one for the iPhone/iPod and it's only a quid, so saved me all the messing about for 1/3 the price of a pint. It's called Expositor, if anyone's interested:

Also worth a look if you don't completely understand EVs.

John

Re: Exposure Calculator

Hi John, I have not seen these in many a year, they certainly bring back memories

Comment

Or, by-pass all the Blue Peter stuff and buy an old Weston Euromaster light meter off Ebay for a couple of quid.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
        Or, by-pass all the Blue Peter stuff and buy an old Weston Euromaster light meter off Ebay for a couple of quid.

Colin
        What and get rid of my Watkins Bee Meter anyway I had the WD5 many years ago list that when I went out to the Middle East to work

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post

Colin
          I still use a Weston V quiet often
          Duncan Harris
          Event-Pictures

Comment

Working...
          X