EOS Magazine Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS Magazine Classifieds

Does anyone know who the advertiser 'Canonspares' is? They are taking over the complete listings - spoiling it for the regulars IMO. I have reported this to Admin and await a response.
    Bob Turner
    Dundee, Scotland UK.

Re: EOS Magazine Classifieds

Hi Bob, Looks like canonspares ia a trader, not to a private seller as all the items are new.
    Can't say more than that, I only visit the classified section once in a blue moon.

How does it spoil things for other users ?

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by Trevoreast View Post
      Hi Bob, Looks like canonspares ia a trader, not to a private seller as all the items are new.
      Can't say more than that, I only visit the classified section once in a blue moon.

How does it spoil things for other users ?

Trev
      I'm glad that this has been raised. I have always understood, maybe wrongly, that the Classifieds is a free service to readers and Forum members for personal sales and wants. I expect trade sellers and dealers to pay for their adverts. Is this unreasonable of me?
      Quentin

Comment

Yes, EOS magazine Classified is for individuals only. The terms and conditions do not allow business traders. I have e-mailed canonspares and will delete their adverts if they are not able to give a satisfactory response.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

or maybe Canonspares would like to "donate" a prize to the winner of the fortnightly challenge.... now there is a thought....

David
          David

Comment

Working...
          X