A Merry christmas to one and all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Merry christmas to one and all.

Have a great time and look forward to seeing some of you out there next year,
    Keep on clicking.

From the Dept. of Motorcycle Engineering .
    Waltham Forest College ,
    London ,
    England.

Re: A Merry christmas to one and all.

Thanks Storm have a great Christmas yourself..and all the best for everyone else on the forums.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Thanks Storm that was a great e-card, have a happy Christmas and a Great New Year to you and everyone on the forum

Comment

... and a merry Christmas from me

ef-r

Comment

Thanks Storm,

Great e-card, I was all Christmasy for a moment then!

Merry Christmas to you all at the forum

Leigh

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, have a great time

Comment

A very Merry Christmas and a Biright,Happy and trouible free New Year 2011 to everyone.

Nathaniel
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

May your snow be deep and crisp and uneven, your frost hard, your chestnuts roasted, your Yule log chocolaty ....

Well having escaped until Friday, we’ve now got 12” of snow and it was -16C overnight.

To all those that celebrate have a (very) Merry Christmas and a special thanks to all those who have to work over this period (I think I’ll escape this year).

Comment

May I also take this opertunity to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year, thanks also for all the help & advice over the last few weeks since joining the forum.

Love the picture of the Robin Brian, is there a way of getting those marvelous catch lights in the eyes in PSE they make the robin look alive.

Ray

Comment

Jacquie Lawson has made animated ecards for holidays, birthdays and many other occasions since making her first online Christmas card featuring Chudleigh in 2000. Her online greeting cards are seen by millions and are among the most artistic and complex ecards on the Internet.

Merry Christmas to you all.
                    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                    Di's Flickr

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks for making me feel very welcome to the forums - I'm looking forward to meeting up next year.

A slightly off focus Robin, not as good as briansquibs, but I was impressed he stayed put whilst I snapped him!

Kind regards, Mike
                      Attached Files
                      flickr
                      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Working...
                      X