HAPPY XMAS one & all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAPPY XMAS one & all

I wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
    John

Comment

Hi Everyone.

Just a quickie to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and a brilliant New Year. I do you all got what you wanted from Santa!!

I think my new 800mm lens present from Canon must have got delayed in the snow!!!

Cheers and have a good one.

John Fairclough

Comment

Originally posted by John Fairclough View Post
        I think my new 800mm lens present from Canon must have got delayed in the snow!!!
        It's happened to a batch of them John ............ mine's with them as well.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
          It's happened to a batch of them John ............ mine's with them as well.

Colin
          Mine arrived but it had shrunk in transit and arrived in the form of the 1.8 nifty fifty

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
            Mine arrived but it had shrunk in transit and arrived in the form of the 1.8 nifty fifty
            Mine got flattened and looks like a Wacom Pen & Touch Tablet

David
            David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
              Mine got flattened and looks like a Wacom Pen & Touch Tablet

David
              Lucky you. I got socks ..................... again!

Colin
              Colin

Comment

I missed this for Christmas, so can a relative newcomer thank you all for my welcome here and wish you all a Happy and Successful New Year (My best pressie was a photo day at the BWC - what a nice wife I have )
                My camera is helping to look at the world more closely, then record what I see to share with others.

http://imagesfromnature.foliopic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_rw View Post
                  Back at Ya CF...and to all on the forum.... have a great christmas.
                  but while we are enjoying the festivities, take a moment to think of those less fortunate than us... and why we celebrate Christmas....
                  have a great time....
                  Ian
                  Ian, your comment about the "less forutnate" hit a chord with me as I watched the Band Aid film that day and am amazed at the efforts of Bob Gledorf for the starving people in Ethiopia, for no personal gain for himself or the other artists!! I was in North Wales for Christmas and after I had parked my car on my son's drive, I could not shift the car because of all the snow and ice on his private road. I only got home today, after a tow from his 4x4.
                  Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I also missed this thread earlier, so I hope everyone enjoyed a very happy Christmas and best wishes to all for the New Year.
                    as a relative newcomer, I have to say joining this forum in August was one of the best things I did in 2010, as well as buying my 1000D of course, and I am very grateful for all the kind comments and advice you have given on my photos.
                    I am looking forward to posting more and hopefully meeting up with some of you next year.
                    Cheers all!
                    David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
                    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got a prezzie they wanted. Happy New Year to you all.
                      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                      Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X