Focus 2011 - Why No Canon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Focus 2011 - Why No Canon?

I heard a couple of days ago that Canon had pulled out of attending "Focus-On-Imaging 2011", after checking the "Focus" website" it would appear to be true.

Does anyone know why?

Already being a proup owner of the new 70-200 F2.8 IS MKII I was really looking forward to talking to the guys and checking the new super lens's.

Is there another Canon day some day soon - in the UK?

Come on Dave, give us the low-down.

Keep on clickin.

John F

Re: Focus 2011 - Why No Canon?

I think they have there own do in London dont know when,I was looking forward to playing with some big lenses,Im still going

Just found this

Coda
    Last edited by codachrome; 24-02-2011, 22:15.
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Re: Focus 2011 - Why No Canon?

I can understand if its on cost that they withdrew.

I used to work for a very large company and we took the decision to stop having a stand at the NEC due to excessive costs and complaints from our customers about location, access, car parking and food prices.

I will still be going on Weds 9th as have a trade pass. I would have second thoughts if I was having to pay the entry fee and carparking of £8 as Canon have withdrawn.
      Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Comment

Working...
      X