CPS Pack 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CPS Pack 2011

My grand daughter has removed two legs- so my naughty chair has only two legs at the moment. Just to get back on to photography, I have ordered a 70-200 f4 L lens- after all the good advice I have received. Don't know as yet when I will use it and show my prowess as I am not yet in a lucid state of mind to take some decent photos. Many thanks all you togs for your good advice. My EF-S 55mm-250mm IS lens now for sale. See the EOS Classified.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I had to Google this......and I sadly don't qualify as I only have one qualifying body and two lenses......do you feel sorry for me?
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
        ......and I sadly don't qualify
        likewise, hence not got mine
        David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
        All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Looking forward to the next EOS Magazine....what else could you possibly need?
          Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
            Looking forward to the next EOS Magazine....what else could you possibly need?
            True

Comment

Yes you need a lot of professional kit to qualify for a mag that isn't really that interesting and a lovely cloth!!! Oh and a membership card that doesn't really get you anything!

EOS Magazine is far more useful.
              5DIII, 5DII with Grips| 24-70 f2.8L MkII | 24-105 f4L IS | 70-200 f2.8L IS MkII | 50 f/1.4 | 85 f1.8 | 100 f2.8 | 1.4x MkII | Tamron 17-35 f2.8-4 | 580EX II | 600EX RT | Stofen Diffuser | Manfroto 190 CF Tripod w/490RC2 | Epson R3000 | Lexmark CS 510 DE | Nova 5 AW | Mini Trekker AW | Lowepro x300AW | Lastolite Gear (inc HiLite 6x7) | Elinchrom Studio Gear & Quadras

Comment

Ah you get the lens cloth in a natty business card holder. You also get the priority stickers for sending stuff to Elstree for PM or repair.

The card will normally get you a free sensor clean if you are at an event where CPS have a stand.

But true they could use the channel better than an annual magazine ... although this one is better than previous ones.

Comment

Working...
                X