Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Company to get Photos Printed

I want to get some 10×8 photos printed.

Can anyone please recommend a company that produces good photos but are not to expensive, thank you.

Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

I used Peak imaging on the recommendation of others, as I had 100 A4 prints to do for a project and it was just too much hassle to do at home. I went for their standard semi matt paper and the images came back superb. Cost wise it was around £40.

I have since had some A2 Black & Whites printed on more arty paper and they were equally superb. I now question why I need to have a Pixma Pro 10s at home?
    Colin

Comment

Hello Colin,
      So far I’ve not had any requirement for any photos to be professionally printed (to date my own printer has been good enough for what I’ve needed).
      I’m sure someone here will be able to recommend a company.
      Rose

Comment

Colin, I had a lot of stuff done at Trago Mills at Newton Abbot, plus some canvas prints. Not been there for a while so don't know if thy are open, they are a small shop to the side of the main entrance.
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

dscolourlabs.co.uk I havent used them but a few of my camera club members have
          Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

White Imaging are worth looking at - their prices are at https://www.parker-photo.co.uk/shop/...asp?CAT_ID=263. The quality is fine and Mark will try to help out and go the extra mile.

Comment

I have also had some work done by dscolourlabs, with very good, inexpensive results.
              Colin

Comment

Thank you all for your info
                Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

I've used DSColourlabs a lot and find them very good.
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X