• Show
Clear All

War and Peace Show

This is a great place to go for photo opportunities

Anyone want to meet up there?

ef-r

Re: War and Peace Show

Would love to go but too far away.
    Hope you manage to get there and post some images.

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Weather permitting I shall be there on the Thursday. Got some reasonable shots there last year, the participants love being photographed and don't object to lenses in their faces (not that I would of course!).

Comment

weather dependent, we'll be rolling over there at the weekend, but not sure which day. looking forward to giving my camera a run out for a change, not yet had much of a chance to get to grips with it.
        Bigger boys did it and ran away

Comment

I would have loved to get there but I am committed with other tasks this weekend, my wife is setting up a guide camp and guess who has to help

Comment

I cant go either - just to many things to do before I go on holiday next week. This morning it is the MOT on the bike, then mend the puncture on the mower ......
            ef-r

Comment

Working...
            X