CANON EOS C100 MARK II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CANON EOS C100 MARK II

Anyone got one or has used one, for a while I have been looking at doing Wildlife movies, with my 1d playing up and thinking of a replacement, now seems as good a time as any I thought. Added bonus is the ef capability means I already have some glass.
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

I'll take that as a no then, next question, has any of you bought a camera or lens direct from Japan before, if so, were there any problems/costs added on with customs?

Comment

Hi Tiger. I can't comment on the C100 Mkll. However I do use a C300 Mkll once a fortnight, although it's not mine. - an excellent camera. My only niggle with it is, the buttons are small and on cold morning's with gloves on can be a bit of a problem.
      My own camcorder is a Canon XF705 which I use for wildlife filming and the odd wedding if my arm is twisted.
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Thanks Trev, just exploring options, I had a CT scan yesterday as two inch lump has been found on one of my kidneys, if all is well I am planning on changing my photography to suit my ailing health lol. Sitting in a hide or in my car rather than climbing up mountains may be on the cards, fingers crossed.

Comment

Hi Tigerburnie, hoping all does go well for you.

Bill.
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
            Thanks Trev, just exploring options, I had a CT scan yesterday as two inch lump has been found on one of my kidneys, if all is well I am planning on changing my photography to suit my ailing health lol. Sitting in a hide or in my car rather than climbing up mountains may be on the cards, fingers crossed.
            Sorry to hear that Tiger, here’s wishing you well. Stay positive have Faith
            Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Thanks guys, no diagnosis yet, so keeping positive, I had another lump found a few years back and that was a cyst, same kidney, so fingers crossed.

Comment

Crossing my fingers now.
                Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Right attitude Tiger keep it positive, wish you well.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                    X