Replacing 7d mk 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing 7d mk 2

I do not want to go down the R route at present so what would be the equivalent EOS I should get via insurance claim?

If you want the same camera........................
    Used Canon EOS 7D Mark II | MPB
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Depends if you want to go full frame or stick to aps camera

Comment

David if you are stuck for a camera I’ve got a 5D Mk lV you can borrow, soon send it up to you.
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

You should consider going down the R route with an adapter so any lenses that you have you can still use and as has been said it depends on whether full frame or aps c
          Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
            David if you are stuck for a camera I’ve got a 5D Mk lV you can borrow, soon send it up to you.
            So kind of you Trev I have sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
              So kind of you Trev I have sent you a pm.
              David I think it might be of interest to mention on the Forum what you told me in the PM
              Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Following Trev’s advice above, I will share my problem. I have learnt a very important lesson. My insurance company won’t pay out for replacement equipment following my gear being stolen. The reason is I have no proof of purchase as I never kept the invoices after the wife had checked the monthly credit card bill. So please for any expensive items keep the invoices either on your computer or paper, the insurance agent also said to take a photo.

Comment

My insurance won't pay out if the items are more than 5 yeas old as well as wanting proof of purchase. My nephew used to involved with insurance, seems hundreds of thousands of bogus claims come in annually, so you can hardly blame them I guess.
                  Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Working...
                  X