TLR gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLR gift

I have been given a TLR camera from a relative's estate and would appreciate any advice re its use . As it hasn't cost me anything I would like to give it a try. WEX will sell me a 120 film but can offer no advice on where I might get it developed .

Hi,

Try DS colour labs, they do film processing.

Chris

Comment

I send all my film to analogue wonderland. It's really straight forward.

Go on their website, purchase a 120 film development, (either color or B&W depending on the film you're using) print off the label they send you and pack it and post it. Once developed they'll either send you prints if you've selected that with your negatives back or if you haven't selected to have prints, they'll upload your developed images to your Analogue Wonderland cloud account (which you will have created by making a purchase)

Another bonus as well if you sign up and use Analogue wonderland, you earn points for every purchase and get additional points on your birthday which can be used for money off more film or film development. They also run extra offers for their club members etc. It's a good community for film and the staff are one of the friendliest bunch I've spoken too when it comes to film. They're only to happy to help. So if you're struggling, just give them a ring.

Look forward to seeing the results
      Last edited by NathCarr91; 26-09-2023, 21:02.

Comment

Thanks guys, I intend to find out how the Yashica works online and shoot a trial roll of B/W which is the cheapest way of finding out if there are any light leaks or other problems. Analog wonderland does sound promising....

Comment

Originally posted by Patterdale View Post
          Thanks guys, I intend to find out how the Yashica works online and shoot a trial roll of B/W which is the cheapest way of finding out if there are any light leaks or other problems. Analog wonderland does sound promising....
          Sounds like the best way to trial it. Hope it all works ok for you.
          If you have any android or iOS device you can download the Analogue wonderland App for free and do everything through that. You might even get a welcome discount code when you first sign up to their newsletter

Comment

Found an excellent manual here

Comment

Working...
            X