Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Notice: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/string.php on line 3 Chillblast - Caveat Emptor - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chillblast - Caveat Emptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chillblast - Caveat Emptor

Do you agree with Chillblast's TrustScore? Voice your opinion today and hear what 6,244 customers have already said.

His fraudulent activity saw 10 people made redundant - with Hudson involved in the process

Hmmm .......... glad I stayed with my Mac.
    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
      Hmmm .......... glad I stayed with my Mac.
      I didn't!......After my 13 year old Dell died I thought, as an 80th birthday present to myself last July, I would do it properly and go for the best replacement I could afford and bought a Chillblast. Delivery was a little longer than originally quoted and so far I have been well pleased. I always research extensively before I buy and I found that the reviews of Chillblast were excellent. It helped that a 5 year warranty came as part of the deal. I hope that Chillblast are still around should I need it!

Trustpilot reviews are now nearly all negative, one of them stating a 'breakdown in Chillblast's finance partner'. It looks as though they cannot get finance to buy parts.

To be honest, it doesn't look good. Chillblast were taken over by the Tactus group a few years back. As well as Chillblast, Tactus own CCL Computers, Box, GEO and others. Tactus acquired Box in 2022 and since then have sued them for over inflating their value before the takeover - Box are now in administration and Tactus are overdue in submitting their accounts............

TL REALISATIONS 2024 LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Let's hope Chillblast can overcome the current difficulties, it would be a shame to lose them.

Comment

Working...
      X