600mm lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600mm lens

I like the look of this but the price seems a bit over the top what do you think?

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: 600mm lens

Ouch I prefer the one available at Warehouse Express

Comment

Lol yeah a tad expensive Colin mentioned it to me today at HCT maybe they got the f4 wrong and it is in fact f1
      Canon 1DX Canon EOS 1D Mark 1V Canon EOS 7D Mk 11 EOS 5D Canon EF800mm f5.6 IS Canon EF500mm f4 Mark 11 Canon EF400mm f4 IS DO EF300 f2.8 IS Canon EF 200mm f2 IS Canon EF100-400 f4.5-5.6 IS Canon EF100mm IS F2.8 Canon EF24-70 F2.8 Canon EF16-35 f4 Mk11 Canon EF15mm Fisheye Canon 1.4 tele converter 111 Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art

Comment

I think its not a cream lens but a gold one.

Peter
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

haven't they sold my lens yet

Comment

Working...
          X