Warehouse Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warehouse Express

Has anybody got any experience using this company? I'm assuming as they have a showroom in Norwich and a website that is properly presented they aren't cowboys?

Reason I ask is that I am about to purchase a 5d mkii body and they have a very good price on it, however it also comes with a free Canon Battery Grip BG-E6. This seems a very good offer in my opinion but before I part with my hard earned I just wanted to check if anyone has past experiences with them?

Thanks Dan.
    Canon EOS 500D, EF 24-105mm, EF-S 55-250mm, EF 50, EF-S 18-55mm, Hoya UV & Polarising filters, Manfrotto 190XB Tripod + 391 RC2 Head, Lowepro Nova 180AW Bag, Lowepro Pro Runner 300AW Backpack.

Re: Warehouse Express

I've noticed that 5D2 prices have dropped about £200 (or more) in the last few days. So that might go some way to explain the price.

Comment

Yes I have noticed this too, however with the BG it seems very good value, as I would order one anyway. Hmmmmm???
      Canon EOS 500D, EF 24-105mm, EF-S 55-250mm, EF 50, EF-S 18-55mm, Hoya UV & Polarising filters, Manfrotto 190XB Tripod + 391 RC2 Head, Lowepro Nova 180AW Bag, Lowepro Pro Runner 300AW Backpack.

Comment

Warehouse Express are an excellent company and well respected.
        UK stock and next day delivery.
        Highly recommended.

The price is not that good at £1699.00 but you get a free genuine Canon grip.
        Even Jessops are selling the 5D mkII at £1599.00 and Jacobs are also at £1599.00

Comment

The BG makes it a big camera. Mine is sitting in the cupboard and only comes out for weddings and the like when most of the photos are in portrait. You will have to get a big flash bracket to fit it when using the BG

Brian
          ef-r

Comment

Warehouse Express are an excellent company and well respected.
            UK stock and next day delivery.
            Highly recommended.
            Agreed, however if they send you anything faulty - they expect you to pay to post it back.
            That was my experience, and to be fair I believe it's standard practice with many web retailers.

WHE have a 'review facility' when I mentioned that I was less than happy paying for return postage on a faulty item - they edited my post - I can only assume they don't want people to know about it.

Trev

Comment

I have used them and thought service was good. Lens was ok so haven't any experience of returning goods.
              Andrew
              Andrew

Comment

I'v used WHE on a few occasions , and had no problems. One of the lens I bought became faulty, and after a couple of phone calls got it replaced. OK it could have happened quicker, but I got the replacement in the end.

John

Comment

Used them often. Good service.
                  Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Comment

I have used WHE quite often, and had absolutely no problems, I also have found the staff helpful & knowledgeable when I have called prior to ordering for info. (not had cause to return goods)

Ray

Comment

Another vote for WHE always had great service and helpful advice from them

Comment

Another vote FOR WHE. Always had good experiences with them.
                        Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
                        EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Once I had decided on the camera I wanted I used the internet to find the best price. Warehouse express were the cheapest so I ordered it that night. It was with me on the second day well packed and no complaints. I would always buy from them in the future because of there prices.

Graham.

Comment

Used them a few times and can recommend highly. I bought a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 printer from them earlier this year which wouldn't print on high quality. The printer was returned twice, with them paying the postage, and the matter was resolved.

Comment

Thank you everybody, the feedback is much appreciated.

Regards Daniel

Comment

Working...
                              X