Studio Collaboration in Worcester area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studio Collaboration in Worcester area?

OK - so this is a bit of a long shot, but what the heck - if you don't ask you don't get, right?

So - my situation is that I've acummulated a bit of studio gear but no studio, insufficient room in my house to set one up and not enough regular disposable cash to fund setting up a new one (yet)
    Is there anybody around the Worcester area, or within say a 20-30 minute drive, that has access to a room/space that wouldn't mind sharing this with me on the basis that you provide the room and I'll provide what gear I've got (which is 2 x bowens 500 lights, softbox, and an 8x7 lastolite hilite with train plus some other bits n bobs) and we both get access to each - ie you can use your own space with my gear and I can use your space to access my gear - etc. Obviously we can work out the details about sharing a diary, insurance etc but the basic principle would be that we each benefit from the other with very little/no cost. I'll also be adding to the gear collection should we come to an arrangement, more light modifiers, backgrounds etc
    It would be great if the room wasn't in your house, so to speak, as I'd hate to trouble you when doing a shoot - so maybe a redundant bit of office/warehouse space, external (but easily/independently accessible) barn/big shed etc
    Anyway - there you go - something to dwell on! Message me if you want to meet up and chat it through and let's see if we can jointly make 2012 a great year to kickstart our portfolios.
    All the gear ...no idea!

4th Worldwide Photo Walk, Worcester
Working...
X