new flickr posting problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new flickr posting problems

Now I am having difficulty finding the bb code on the new flickr set up (which has changed from yesterday) we used to copy and paste for posting on the forum.
    Does anyone have any ideas as I can only see html code and an embed code , I have tried both of these and they don't work.

Alan
    Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Re: new flickr posting problems

Open the image, click on the share-box with an arrow coming out (upper right of the info-pane), then click on the pin-icon, choose the image size from the dropdown, and copy the code from the box beneath.

It's just so intuitive and obvious, isn't it?
    Steve's kit - Canon 6D/EG-D/BG-E13/60D/EF-D/BG-E9/600 EX-RT/17-40L/24-105L/40/100L/70-200L/70-300/2x iii/Sigma 8-16/Yongnuo YN-568EX (x2)/YN560EX II/YN622C-TX/YN622C (x4)

Comment

You're needing to use the share 'pin' option now on the new Flickr layouts.

Capture22.JPG

Much like the pic above :)
      Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
      www.campsie.photography

Comment

Mine is still the same as previously? Is this because I did not sign up for the beta?
        I've checked on h iPad and work computer.
        Andy

Comment

What a Forum just back from Florida and tried to post an image from Flickr and was stuck so i was going to ask if anyone was having the same problem only to find it had already been answered
          Just brilliant Thanks

Alan

Comment

Many thanks everyone, it's so easy when you know how.

I was looking for the BB code.

Alan
            Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Comment

I didn't sign up for beta and was still using the old set up. Quite a shock when I turned flickr on today.

Many thanks for posting the how to.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

it seems easier tonight ,just click on the pin symbol ,choose size and copy and paste .looks like there changing everyone to it

Comment

If i want to post from flickr using IE, then I get the old basis but if i want to do the same using Chrome it takes me to the new basis

stan
                  Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                  flickr

Comment

If you are still using Windows XP the latest version of Internet Explorer you will be running is 8. The basics of flickr will still work. Later versions of Internet Explorer are not compatible with XP.

If you want to still use XP, then you need to move to another browser Chrome, Firefox or Safari and the full functionality of flickr will work.

With Microsoft stopping updates to XP shortly. It is only a matter of time before the providers of the above browsers will also cease to ensure their software runs on XP.

With some of these browsers they automatically update the version you are running - so might work one day and not the next.

Don't Panic!

Robert
                    flickr - website - twitter -
                    instagram

Comment

Just buy a mac ,it makes life so much easier

Comment

Working...
                      X