A wee bit more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wee bit more

Steve's the name...it's been a while...think I was last a member of this forum was back in the days of yore. Anyways... Back now and looking forward to the chat and shared info. I'll do my best to log in as often as I can but the photography does tend to get in the wayI'm going to have a scope around the forum to see what's happening so ANY recommendations always welcome.
    I shoot 1DX MKIII plus other bodies with Lseries glass (toooo many!). Wildlife's my game (Street and Docu in a previous life). Shutterstock Contributor and various published and commissioned stuff. Been depressing the shutter button for what seems like an eternity but in reality is never long enough! Advice/hints/tips always welcome. So there you have it. That's a tad about me. Thanks for having me around and looking forward to your company.

Welcome back Steve!
    You'll already know that it's a friendly bunch here.
    Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Hopefully you'll get involved with the monthly challenge as well . It's just a bit of fun.

Nath​​​​​

Comment

Well thanks for your kind words of welcome NathCarr91

Comment

Hi Steve, remember you, hardly any from the old gang on here now from when you were on last time
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Hi Trev B. Well howdy - again! 'Old Gang' ? Certainly that my friend. They just ran out of the elixir of youth
          Any recommendations for groups in this forum these days. Like the sound of the 'Pub' but I guess it's 'dry' and not a bar stool in sight.

Comment

Welcome from me too Steve.
            7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thank you Bill

Comment

Working...
              X