X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New professional photographer member from Bicester Oxfordshire

Hi there and welcome.

Bill.
    7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Hi, Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing some of your images on here.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Hello Steve and Samantha, a belated welcome from me
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Hi guys. I'm just down the road and across the pond from you, in Houston, Texas! I am also new here. Is there a new boys club?
          Bill
          "If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious." -Paul Harvey, 1964

Comment

A belated welcome from me too.

As a documentary wedding photographer I guess you mean you photograph the whole day? When my brother got married in the States in 2010 there were two photographers and apparently they shot many thousands of images throughout the day. How they ever had the time to go through them before the pictures were presented to my brother and his wife I will never know.

Many years ago my Dad was a professional photographer. He used to do a one roll or if the bride and groom could afford it a two roll wedding with his Yashica Twin Lens Reflex camera. So that was 12 or 24 shots. He’d then rush off and print the B&W proofs to sell prints at the evening reception. How times change.

- Tony
            - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a budding wedding photographer myself, so I'll be watching your future posts with interest!
              Canon 5DMKII | Canon 550D | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 35 f/2 IS USM | EF 85 f/1.8 USM | Speedlite 430EX II | 2x Yongnuo YN-622C | MacBook Pro 2.7GHz i7 | Lightroom 5 | Hama Traveller Mini Pro Tripod | Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400W | Flickr | 500px | Website

Comment

Hello there, welcome to the forum
                “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
                http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

Working...
                X