Phil from Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil from Essex

Hi, I'm Phil, been into photography for years, used to develop my own B&W prints. (happy days!)
    Now have a 60D with Tamron 10-24mm, Canon 24-105mm L and Canon 70-200 f4 L. And use the 'digital darkroom' Photoshop CS2. Thought about upgrading but CS2 seems to meet all my needs.
    Been thinking of changing my Tamron to maybe a Canon 17-40mm L or a EF-S 10-22mm, so keeping my eyes on the many helpful threads for guidance.
    Phil ....... Flickr

Re: Phil from Essex

Hi Phil from Essex and welcome to the site and forums...I lived in Dagenham many moons ago.look forward to seeing some of your imags.

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Hi Phil and another welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi Phil and yet another welcome to the forum

David
        Last edited by djguk47; 02-06-2011, 16:11. Reason: Changed my greeting so it would not look like Muscat's :-)
        David

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the forum.
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
            Phil ....... Flickr

Comment

welcome to the forum Phil. Nice to see the Essex chapter continues to grow!!
              David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
              All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Hi there Phil!
                Do feel free to comment on any of my contributions.
                EOS-500D. Flickr: _rutger_

Comment

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. My Dad used to develop his own prints a hundred years ago (or so it seems) many a day tip toeing past his darkroom....its a bit easier these days and you don't get chemical burns!!! Look forward to your posts.

Joanne
                  To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Hi Plhil
                    welcome from essex.

Many many years ago printed in a "proper" darkroom for a living. Would love to set-up a darkroon again and print for pleasure.

Duncan
                    Duncan Harris
                    Event-Pictures

Comment

The many hours I spent developing, time used to fly by! dont think I'd have the time now, not enough hours in the day.
                      I've still got my old Enlarger somewhere! ( I wonder if I could sell it on eBay!)

And Joanne, I dont think it was that long ago!! (could be wrong though!)

........thanks again for the welcome.
                      Phil ....... Flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X