Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from South Lincolnshire!

Hello,

I live in Bourne in Lincolnshire. I have a 7D which I love and the lenses shown in my signature. My wife has a 500D and a 15-85mm IS USM.

Love looking at others' work - so many talented people, so many pictures --- so little time :)

Looking to join a group of like minded people for help and support.

My work can be seen on the links in my signature and of course I will look to post here too.

I enjoy photo meets; we've had a couple so far this year and I'll post the next here. If anyone is interested feel free - the more the merrier!

Graydon
    Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
    EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Re: Hi from South Lincolnshire!

Hi Graydon

Welcome to the forum.
    Some nice stuff on your Flickr pages.
    If you're organising a meet up, not too far from Norwich, give us a shout.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dan. I'm glad you liked them.

Originally posted by Dan Glynhampton
      Hi Graydon and welcome to the forum. Some nice image on your Flickr pages, look forward to seeing more of them here.

Dan

Comment

Hi Dave

Next Jaunt is planned 17th July at Hemmingsford Abott ... Pub ... walk, talk, snap ...Pub ... Nothing too serious. Still hammering out the details

An excellent, and humourous, review of the day can be found here:

You have probably already seen some of my offerings from the day on Flickr

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
        Hi Graydon

Welcome to the forum.
        Some nice stuff on your Flickr pages.
        If you're organising a meet up, not too far from Norwich, give us a shout.

Dave

Comment

Hi Graydon and welcome...had a quick look at your flickr account and you have some great shots look forward to seeing them on here.

peter
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Hi Graydon and welcome to the forum

David
            David

Comment

Thanks Peter and Dave. Looks like this is a nice place

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum, you have some beautiful shots on flickr and some ideas there that I might just have to steal and have a go at myself. look forward to seeing some of your new shots on here.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Ah! Welcome Graydon, I think I already know you being another ex- oly e-group man!
                  Regards Eddie.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks David

Comment

Thanks Peter, I'm glad you liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeGee View Post
                        Hi, welcome to the forum, you have some beautiful shots on flickr and some ideas there that I might just have to steal and have a go at myself. look forward to seeing some of your new shots on here.
                        I love looking at others pictures and figuring out how they got this result or that effect, so really pleased someone thinks that of mine :) steal away!

Comment

Originally posted by Edd1e View Post
                          Ah! Welcome Graydon, I think I already know you being another ex- oly e-group man!
                          Hi Eddie!

Yip went through many Olys - including my lovely E3 ... with some nice lenses. However was seduced by the darkside (depending on your point of view :) ) and really love my Canon 7D now.

Like to know how you're finding Canon: it seems your emmersed in the kit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgj View Post
                            Hi Eddie!

Yip went through many Olys - including my lovely E3 ... with some nice lenses. However was seduced by the darkside (depending on your point of view :) ) and really love my Canon 7D now.

Like to know how you're finding Canon: it seems your emmersed in the kit ;)
                            The change was very daunting at first (and still is when it comes to lens choice) but I will never move away from Canon now! I especially like the L lenses!
                            Regards Eddie.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

welcome to the forum Graydon.
                              some excellent photos on your sites there.
                              look forward to seeing some more
                              David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
                              All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Working...
                              X