Hi from Devon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Devon

Joined this site a few months ago, but just round to posting.
    Been into photography for a few years, my first camera was a Kodak Box Camera --- now I've given my age away -- yes 72 and still going strong.
    Present set up 1D mkIII, 5D MkII and 7D together with a range of lens 100-400, 24-105, 16-35, 100 macro, 70-200 and Sigma 50-500, so you can see the wife is poor!!!

Live in sunny Devon where it rains six days out of seven. got a large woodland with its own Badger sett so pleny to keep me happy in my old age.

Do a bit of filming -- XL1 plus 20x zoom lens. Spend time when the piggy bank is full in the Masai Mara, was there in February for a few weeks going back the end of this month for the migration.

Look forward to hearing from other members on this site
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Re: Hi from Devon

Hi and welcome.look forward to seeing some of your images.

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum and enjoy your visit to the Masai Mara, I am looking forward to seeing some of your shots from there

Comment

Hell, welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing some of your pictures online.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Hello & welcome!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/47830258@N08/

Comment

Working...
          X