Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

hi all, I'm Jack - a motorcyclist and new 550D owner
    this is the first picture taken without everything on auto - I'm pleased with it

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum Jack.

Comment

Welcome Jack

Good to have another biker on here

I have a Bandit 1250
      ef-r

Comment

hi brian , I have a daytona 600

Comment

Hi Jack from an ex biker.

Isn't it great to get away from auto? Now your in charge ............... go for it.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Hi Jack, I have a son with a motorbike! Does that count :) Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing some more pics.
            “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
            http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

Hello Jack, welcome to the forum. Very nice picture by the way
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Welcome Jack from a Tiger 1050 rider !
                The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Comment

Hi Jack welcome to the forum, nice image, you can release you own potential by moving away from auto settings, look forward to seeing more images as you progress, my motorcycling days are long gone I'm afraid.

Ray

Comment

Hey Jack. Welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy and share lots
                    regards
                    Donald

Comment

thanks all for the warm welcome and nice comments about the image posted, I am sure they will improve as I learn more , only had a little compact before and am very impressed with the capabilities of my new kit although I am sure I have barely scratched the surface , as I said I am a keen motorcyclist and ardent race-fan and sometimes marshall so you know what to expect in the majority of my shots, if you are interested here's some I took earlier in the year with my compact and a jvc video camera https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sred...6AE&feat=email

Comment

Had a look at your photos, one good thing about being a marshal you will have great access to track side shooting, are you allowed to do this.

Ray

Comment

no you must be focused on the track incase of an incident, watching through a camera lense is very much frowned upon, although if the station has plenty of guys on it then you can get away with a sneaky shot or two

Comment

Working...
                          X